- Student Placement Committee will be appointed by the placement faculty coordinator& Dean of concerned School.
- Coordinate with faculty placement committee in collection of resume and other students data.
- Coordinate with SVIIT team in updating the data base of recruiting organization.
- Coordinate with SVIIT team in organizing guest lectures, campus placements, seminar etc.
- Coordinate with SVIIT team in contacting potential recruiters.
Important Instructions for students Before the placement The students will:
- Complete all required documentation, for example, updated resumes in template issued by Placement Committee, submission of relevant information in accordance with the SVIIT department;
- If there is any change in CV (mob. No./email id/address) students should immediately inform the SVIIT office;
- Formally disclose any disability which may affect the placement and for which they are seeking additional support during the placement;
- Make contact with the SVIIT team once officially advised to do so.
- Carry their University student ID at all times and adhere to all by-laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the placement department including any dress codes;
- Maintain a level of conduct appropriate to a student in a professional setting and in accordance with the University’s Code of Conduct;
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality regarding any placement information if advised by placement cell;
- Inform the placement department of any absences from the placement;
- Advise the SVIIT staff immediately of any incident or concern regarding their safety and well-being during the placement.
Boys should wear a well-tailored suit in traditional colors such as navy blue, charcoal gray or black, in solid or subtle stripe patterns (e.g., pinstripe). The shirt needs to be a long-sleeve and button-down, preferably in a solid color such as white or a light blue. The tie can have a small print or color; however, its overall appearance should be conservative. Socks need to be a dark solid or a small pattern. Shoes need to be in leather (Black or Brown).
Girls should wear a well-tailored suit in colors such as navy blue, charcoal gray or black. A trouser and matching blazer is also a good option. Wear low to medium leather, heeled shoes. Never wear open toe shoes.
Keep hair nice and neat. There is no specific hairstyle recommended, only that your hair should be clean and well groomed. For short haired women, hair should be shampooed and nicely cut and for long hairs it should be nicely tied up. Women, wear natural looking makeup that will flatter and compliment, not overpower, your outfit and wear only a conservative amount of jewellery.. For men, beards and other facial hair should be neatly trimmed. Also be aware that some industries and organizations may frown on long hair or facial hair. Nails should be clean and in proper shape and size. Do not use perfume or cologne.